Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Filigree

























She meets his eye and only then begins her sultry serpentine recline; her glowing skin roused and somehow soothed by the plush velvet cord beneath, her body a delicate and supple arch slowly, deliberately sinking, laying bare her lust, playing out an enduring seduction, an attraction that has her flesh open and ready, always wanting and awakened.

Yet all the while she yearns, hungers for him to shatter this erotic measure, to take and possess her in a way that erases all lingering doubt about the certainty of his desire, to have him push her back a little roughly, his urgency rising as he tears to easy shreds the lace adorning the modesty throbbing, aching to be anything but, his mouth greedily devouring her pouting sex, his beard lightly scrapping a path up the feminine line for his lips to suckle violently on the hard, rosy nipple before entering her with a groan and fucking her with hard, deep, steady strokes that leave her breathless, trembling as each successive orgasm strikes through her like a bolt, his own release deferred until she cries she can take no more, until he unlocks his gleaming uncut cock from her embrace and anoints the lips of her cunt and the tautness of her belly with his searing come, the rained pattern of his seed the only filigree, the only adornment she truly craves and needs.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't take my eyes off the color of your hair. I'd absolutely kill to have hair that color, it's divine . . . as is the rest of the picture of your beautiful words, always.

OsShirt said...

I'll admit it. I had to look up the definition of 'filigree'. It certainly helps to know that while reading. Who'da thunk that Minx's posts could be educational too?!? This just might rekindle those teacher fantasies I've suppressed over the years...

On a separate note--the hair really is strikingly beautiful this morning!

the late phoenix said...

there's that "filigree" word again you got me with last time...and that filigree outfit, i'm hot off both.

my cum is always searing, just fyi

love you you sexy kitten...

max said...

my dear, you just coming and coming with more sensuality and raw sexuality than any. brava!

Angelwithatwist said...

OH I love this. The images, the descriptions, just enough to keep me wet and wanting to hear more..

Red Shoes said...

Smoldering...

You are unbelievable... and I do love that hair as well... ;oD

~shoes~

1ManView said...

Urgently erotic text.. Sexy pic Minx...

All About Love And Sex said...

Very good erotic writing plus a matching picture! Well done! Keep it up!

Cheeky Minx said...

Ella: Thank you, lovely. In terms of the colour, it's easily done. And you know what they say about fiery redheads...

Os: I've been told time spent with me is very educational... ;-)

the late phoenix: *meeeooowww ... purrrrr*

max: Oh... You've made my day, max.

Angelwithatwist: Wet and wanting are just the responses I was hoping to inspire in you, lovely...

Red Shoes: I wonder if the titian locks are responsible for that smoulder. Even if it's partly the case, I'm very happy I could leave you feeling warm, shoes... ;-)

1manview: I'm tickled, 1man. Truly tickled...

All About Love and Sex: Thank you very much!

~Minx x

Southern Sir said...

Oh how I would love to greedily devour you, pushing you beyond those erotic limits sweet minx.

My question is..how did you know I have a beard? ;-)

Cheeky Minx said...

How did I know? My trusty erotic intuition, Southern Sir... ;-)

Max said...

Stunning....

And yeah, that hair. :-)

Sam said...

Beautiful writing, beautiful picture...keep them coming ;)

Verbose Lothario said...

Good lord, Ms. Minx, this is a HOT post. The 70s feel to that picture drew me in, but your words... my god, are your words in this post a turn-on.

They're all good; to me this one was even more special than usual. :)

Cheeky Minx said...

Max: Any plans for that hair? ;-)

Sam: Trust me, I intend on doing just that. Keep your eyes peeled for a site new soon. Thank you for the lovely comment... ;-)

Verbose Lothario: Am I allowed to admit I'm giddy at the thought I can produce something special for you after all of this time? You've made me smile sweetly and wickedly, VL...

~Minx x

Sammi said...

Gorgeous picture! I love what you're wearing, very sexy indeed ;-)